Areca Palm Indoor Air purify Plant
- Plant’s height approximately 2 feet
- It’s Non-Flowering plant and recommended by NASA for air purifying
- A plant can survive the indoor and outdoor condition.
- A plant can grow around the year
- The plant is useful for air purifying, home decor, garden decor, and gift purpose.
- Plant Name- Areca Palm
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor Both
- Plant Height- approximately 2 feet
- One plant in 6 to 8-inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Areca Palm Trivia:
- Origin: The Areca Palm is believed to have originated in the Philippines and grows in much of the tropical Pacific, Asia, and parts of East Africa.
- According to NASA, areca palms filter xylene and toluene from the air.
Please take out the plant from the box immediately after receiving and water it as required.
Water the soil, not the leaves and flowers.
Keep it away from direct sunlight. Avoid placing plants in trouble spots, such as near heat or air conditioning ducts.